SAP Learning Mathematics Level 4 - Paperback
Learning Mathematics Book 4 is a comprehensive workbook that provides students with ample practice on various mathematics question types.
Summary of Learning Outcomes
Refer to the overview of the topics in the book, which sets the pace for learning each topic.
Check and recall the essential and critical mathematical formulae and information for each topic.
Work on these questions to become familiar with various question types.
Review Papers / Revision Tests
Available online, FREE. Test yourself! This is the best way to assess your understanding of the topics taught and learnt.
Available online, FREE. Understand the heuristics better. Try these non-routine questions to develop your thinking and analytical skills.
Free Activities at onlineresources.sapgrp.com
Go online to try the activities that test your understanding of a mathematical concept.
Learn from the carefully worked out solutions included at the back of the book.
Through this comprehensive workbook, students can gain a thorough understanding of the mathematical concepts, hone their problem-solving skills and develop creative and critical thinking skills. This book will inspire confidence as the student progresses.
- Work Performance
- Formulae Sheet
- Unit 1 Numbers within 100 000
- Unit 2 Factors and Multiples
- Review 1 Units 1, 2
- Unit 3 Multiplying and Dividing Whole Numbers
- Unit 4 Word Problems on Whole Numbers
- Review 2 Units 3, 4
- Non-Routine Questions 1
- Unit 5 Angles
- Unit 6 Squares and Rectangles
- Unit 7 Symmetry
- Review 3 Units 5, 6, 7
- Revision Test 1 Units 1–7
- Unit 8 Fractions
- Unit 9 Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Review 4 Units 8, 9
- Unit 10 Decimals
- Unit 11 Four Operations of Decimals
- Review 5 Units 10, 11
- Non-Routine Questions 2
- Unit 12 Word Problems on Decimals
- Unit 13 Area and Perimeter
- Review 6 Units 12, 13
- Unit 14 Tables and Line Graphs
- Unit 15 Time
- Review 7 Units 14, 15
- Revision Test 2 Units 8–15