SAP Learning Maths 3
Learning Maths Book 3 is a comprehensive workbook that provides students with ample practice on various mathematics question types.
Summary of Learning Objectives
Refer to the overview of the topics in the book, which sets the pace for learning each topic.
Check and recall the essential and critical mathematical formulae and information for each topic.
Work on these questions to become familiar with various question types.
Review Papers / Revision Tests
Available online, FREE. Test yourself! This is the best way to assess your understanding of the topics taught and learnt.
Available online, FREE. Understand the heuristics better. Try these nonroutine questions to develop your thinking and analytical skills.
Free Activities at onlineresources.sapgrp.com
Go online to try the activities that test your understanding of a mathematical concept.
Learn from the carefully worked out solutions included at the back of the book.
Through this comprehensive workbook, students can gain a thorough understanding of the mathematical concepts, hone their problem-solving skills and develop creative and critical thinking skills. This book will inspire confidence as the student progresses.
- Formulae Sheet
- Unit 1: Numbers within 10 000
- Unit 2: Adding Numbers within 10 000
- Review 1: Units 1, 2
- Unit 3: Subtracting Numbers within 10 000
- Unit 4: Word Problems on Addition and Subtraction
- Review 2: Units 3, 4
- Unit 5: Multiplying Numbers by 6, 7, 8 and 9
- Unit 6: Multiplying Numbers
- Review 3: Units 5, 6
- Unit 7: Dividing Numbers
- Unit 8: Two-Step Word Problems on the Four Operations
- Review 4: Units 7, 8
- Revision Test 1: Units 1–8
- Non-Routine Questions 1
- Unit 9: Money
- Unit 10: Length, Mass and Volume
- Review 5: Units 9, 10
- Unit 11: Bar Graphs
- Unit 12: Fractions
- Unit 13: Time
- Review 6: Units 11, 12, 13
- Unit 14: Angles
- Unit 15: Perpendicular and Parallel Lines
- Unit 16: Area and Perimeter
- Review 7: Units 14, 15, 16
- Revision Test 2: Units 9–16
- Non-Routine Questions 2