SAP Learning Maths 1
Learning Mathematics Book 1 is a comprehensive workbook that provides students with ample practice on various mathematics question types.
Summary of Learning Objectives
Refer to the overview of the topics in the book, which sets the pace for learning each topic.
Check and recall the essential and critical mathematical formulae and information for each topic.
Work on these questions to become familiar with various question types.
Review Papers / Revision Tests
Available online, FREE. Test yourself! This is the best way to assess your understanding of the topics taught and learnt.
Available online, FREE. Understand the heuristics better. Try these nonroutine questions to develop your thinking and analytical skills.
Free Activities at onlineresources.sapgrp.com
Go online to try the activities that test your understanding of a mathematical concept.
Learn from the carefully worked out solutions included at the back of the book.
Through this comprehensive workbook, students can gain a thorough understanding of the mathematical concepts, hone their problem-solving skills and develop creative and critical thinking skills. This book will inspire confidence as the student progresses.
- Formulae Sheet
- Unit 1 Numbers within 10
- Unit 2 Fun with Number Bonds
- Review 1 Units 1, 2
- Unit 3 Adding Numbers within 10
- Unit 4 Subtracting Numbers within 10
- Review 2 Units 3, 4
- Unit 5 Shapes and Patterns
- Unit 6 Ordinal Numbers and Positions
- Review 3 Units 5, 6
- Unit 7 Numbers within 20
- Unit 8 Adding and Subtracting Numbers within 20
- Unit 9 Length
- Review 4 Units 7, 8, 9
- Revision Test 1 Units 1–9
- Non-Routine Questions 1
- Unit 10 Numbers within 40
- Unit 11 Adding Numbers within 40
- Unit 12 Subtracting Numbers within 40
- Review 5 Units 10, 11, 12
- Unit 13 Picture Graphs
- Unit 14 Multiplying
- Review 6 Units 13, 14
- Unit 15 Dividing
- Unit 16 Time
- Review 7 Units 15, 16
- Unit 17 Numbers within 100
- Unit 18 Adding Numbers within 100
- Unit 19 Subtracting Numbers within 100
- Unit 20 Money
- Review 8 Units 17, 18, 19, 20
- Revision Test 2 Units 10–20
- Non-Routine Questions 2